Opportunities at ISR
Senior Manager – Radiation and Nuclear Safety
The Radiation and Nuclear Safety Division of ISR is currently looking to hire a Senior level Manager and technical leader.
Some of the anticipated duties include:
- Management of a technical team in the areas of safety analysis, radiation protection, waste management and decommissioning, or environmental protection;
- Team and human resource management;
- Project planning, management and scheduling;
- Direct supervision and mentorship of engineers, scientists, operational, administrative and/or technical staff;
- Technical writing oversight and review;
- Project quality assurance; and
- Business development.
- Undergraduate degree in science or engineering;
- Minimum 10 years experience in the nuclear industry in the areas of safety analysis, radiation protection, waste management and decommissioning, or environmental protection;
- Minimum 10 years experience in the nuclear industry managing and leading technical teams;
- Ability to work with a production team in a leadership role;
- Candidate must be an innovative leader;
- Ability to think independently and provide insight and solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to liaise between internal staff and clients;
- Candidate must be eligible for a government security clearance; and
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your resume in either MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an initial interview will be contacted.
Please quote Senior Manager – Radiation and Nuclear Safety in the subject line of your application.