Opportunities at ISR
Senior Manager - Emergency Management
The Emergency Planning and Response Division of ISR is currently looking to hire a Senior level Manager and technical leader. Some of the anticipated duties include:
- Management of a technical team or Division;
- Team and human resource management;
- Project planning, management and scheduling;
- Direct supervision of engineers, scientists, operational, administrative and/or technical staff;
- Technical writing oversight and review;
- Project quality assurance;
- Supervising emergency management projects; and
- Leadership, mentoring and guidance.
- Undergraduate degree in science or engineering;
- 10 - 15 years experience in technical project management and emergency management;
- 10 years experience managing and leading technical teams;
- Proficient in radiation and nuclear safety or Emergency Preparedness and Response (EPR);
- Ablility to work with a production team in a leadership role;
- Candidate must be an innovative leader;
- Ability to think independently and provide insight and solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to liaise between internal staff and clients;
- Candidate must be eligible for a government security clearance;
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally; and
- Experience at a Canadian NPP, AECL, CNSC, DND/CAF or NWMO or a consulting company that services these industries.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your resume in either MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an initial interview will be contacted.
Please quote Senior Manager - Emergency Management in the subject line of your application.